Hiyaa dearies....I am really happy to receive so many loving words and appreciation from you guys for the last tutorial I did :)
A reader asked to do a green eye makeup tutorial too...So, here I go....
This look is very very easy to do.........
Lets get started!!
- As always start with a primer, I am using Urban decay Primer... Apply it all over the eyelids.
- Start by filling in the eye brows...I used NYX brow powder...
- take a highlighting shade, Inglot 393 and apply it on the browbone area using a flat shader brush
- Apply the NYX Jumbo Pencil - Lime all over your eye lid leaving inner corner as well as outer V, This helps in intensifying the green eye shadow...
- Take a green eye shadow, I used shade "Mildew" from urban Decay dangerous palette and apply it on top of the jumbo pencil shade we applied
- Apply a coppery brown, I took Flexi brown shade from Bourjois and applied it on outer V, Blend everything uptill the crease well...you may use balck as well...I love the coppery look more, So I opted for this!
- Take the same Inglot 393 shade and highlight inner corners
- Take an eye pencil and tightline your eyes and line your eyes.....you can make it more dramatic if you want...I used Loreal Kohl pencil for this...
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara and your done!!!!
|From left: NYX Jumbo pencil Lime, Urban decay Mildew- 2 swipes, 1 swipe|
You can read my review about Urban Decay dangerous Palette here
Thanks a lot for reading this!!
Take Care dearies!!
have a nice evening everyone!