Hello wonderful readers of Makeupholic World...
Today I am gonna share with you all a makeup look I created especially for Fall!!
I have used my favorite favorite hot pink shade"Wood Stock" from Urban Decay Roller Girl palette for this look!!!
I have demonstrated the step by step procedures to recreate this look :)
Hope you all like it!!!
Steps to recreate the look
- Start by priming your eyes....I used NYX Eye Shadow base all over my eye lids....I used my Sigma Precision Flat P80 brush to apply it evenly on my eyelids
- I applied Illamasqua concealer using Sigma F70 brush under the eye area and on the brow bone area.
- Using the same Sigma F70 Concealer Brush I applied a hot pink eye shadow (I used the shade "wood stock" from Urban Decay Roller girl Eye Shadow Palette) all over my lids uptill the crease leaving the outer V as well as inner corner...
- Take a dark copper brown eye shadow and apply it on outer V(I used shade "dark horse" from Urban Decay Roller girl Eye Shadow Palette using Sigma Eye Shading Brush E55
- Blend the shades together using Sigma E25 blending brush; I also applied some Illamasqua Orange Eye Shadow Vapour on top of the dark horse shade i applied and blend it upto crease using Sigma E25 blending brush
- Take a blue eye crayon, I used Urban Decay 24/7 and smudge it along the lower lashline using Sigma pencil brush E30
- Take a highlighting shade and apply it evenly on the brow bone area, I used Inglot 393 using Sigma Eye Shading Brush E55
- Apply the shade "verve" from Urban Decay Roller girl Eye shadow palette as inner corner highlight, I used Sigma Precision Tapered P86 Brush
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara and apply your favorite lipstick, I used MAC Amorous Lipstick & I used NYX curler as well as Benefit Bad Girl Mascara to finish the look, You can also opt a dark lip color if you want to
|Urban Decay Roller girl palette & Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner|
|Products I used!|
- Read my review about Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow pencil here
- Read my review about Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette here
You can use any eye shadows to create the look.Sigma have launched their Creme De Couture collection...It has all bright shades to rock any looks...You can get them here .
Sigma Offers a variety of brush kits to choose from. When it comes to brushes, Sigma is known for its amazing quality. If you have the brushes, applying makeup including Eye makeup is a lot more easier... I already have a Synthetic essential Kit from Sigma which I love!! You can buy the Synthetic Essential Kit, A must have for all makeupholics from Sigma here
September 2013 Coupon Code : LJW2013
For 10% OFF entire purchase!!!