INSTYTUTUM products are a combination of cosmeceutical ingredients, patented stem cells and biomimetic textures, which have been clinically tested to ensure scientifically-proven efficacy. Each formula contains efficacious levels of the most important ingredients your skin needs. I have been trialling their products and I am super impressed with its efficacy. Basically, this post is going to answer all your queries about using these products.
A little about the brand
INSTYTUTUM High Performance Skincare was inspired by Natalia Derkach, M.D., a truly visionary woman. Her dream was to create her own skincare brand with truly effective, innovative, clinically-tested products.To pursue her passion for beauty, she teamed up with the most prestigious Swiss laboratory. Its scientists have over 30 years of experience in the skincare industry. Together they created INSTYTUTUM skincare and brought her vision to life.
I got introduced to this brand through my colleague. After she returned from her Swiss holiday. I started noticing some changes on her face. Her acne prone skin seemed to have calmed down. Her skin was no more red. I started noticing her skin naturally glowing and I wanted to know the secret. She told me it’s all after she started suing her recent skincare find all the way from Switzerland. I checked their site. As it’s an international brand and seeing the price point, I left it there. Months later, I got a chance to try their products. I was incredibly happy to see this package gifted to me. The moment I saw the package and the design. I knew it’s the same brand my friend uses.
I tried 4 products from this range.
TRIPLE EFFECT PEEL – 120ML/4.2 FL.OZ. – $ 79.00
ANTI-WRINKLE BRIGHTENING SERUM – 30ML/1 FL.OZ. – $ 180.00
LIFTING CREAM – 50ML/ 1.7.FL.OZ. – $ 230.00
FLAWLESS SKIN MASK – 5 SHEET MASKS – $ 69.00
INSTYTUTUM’S Triple Effect Peel is a advanced microdermabrasion triple action peel that immediately transform the skin texture. Results are so evident even within a single use. With its powerful complex of salicylic acid, papaya enzymes and micro-polishing particles, the active formulation exfoliates and resurfaces, correcting skin imperfections and instantly improving texture and tone for smoother radiant, regenerated and brighter looking skin.
Apply an even layer to clean, moist skin, avoiding the eye area, massaging in circular motions. Leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. For a stronger effect apply to dry skin, polish and leave on for 3-5 minutes. For sensitive skin, use as a mask without polishing, leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- FINE EXFOLIATING PARTICLES: remove impurities and dead skin cells, stimulating cell turnover.
- SECOND SKIN MARIGEL: forms a protective layer on the skin surface, diminishing transepidermal water loss (TEWL), helping to progressively deliver actives.
- CAMOMILE EXTRACT: soothes and moisturizes while repairing damaged skin.
- ALLANTOIN: an excellent anti-irritant. Improves healing processes and soothes the skin.
- BOTANICAL SOOTHING PROTECTOR: a synergic combination of three plants used in traditional Chinese medicine. Designed to reinforce the skin’s natural defence system, this active effectively increases protection against oxidative stress, preventing premature skin aging.
- THE GENTLE KERATOLYTIC COMPLEX: effectively exfoliates the skin by combining potent acacia polysaccharides and smoothing salicylic acid. The skin feels soft and regenerated.
- PAPAIN: an enzyme from papaya that dissolves keratin, smoothing and softening the skin’s epidermis.
I found this exfoliating peel to be incredibly gentle and non-abrasive. As you massage it to your wet skin (I sometimes use hands to massage and sometimes use my remington face cleansing brush as shown in the video below), the exfoliating particles dissolve into a creamy milk without irritating the skin. I definitely felt my skin was softer and more even after using it, however you get the best results when it’s used in conjunction with the sheet mask.
Loving @instytutum triple effect peel One of my favorite for a express at-home facial for a smooth n radiant skin. After washing this off, I like to put on #INSTYTUTUM flawless face mask #GetFlawless I m using @remington revitalize facial cleansing brush. It's specially for sensitive skin. I find exfoliation much easier when I use this brush…. . #makeupholicworld #skincare #skincareroutine #CleanPores #cleansing #NoNasties #ParabenFree #chemicalfree #luxury #luxuryskincare #cleansing #skincare #clearskin #skincareobsessed #ilovemyskin #FindingFlawless
For best results use this peel 1-2 times a week. If signs of irritation occur, discontinue or take longer intervals between treatments. Use a high SPF since the product contains AHA’s.
What I really loved about using this peel is that it helped reduce size of my pores and improve my skin texture. My skin is really soft and I see a natural glow on the skin. You can also see from the short video above. I also noticed my skin more even toned and radiant all these while .I will definitely invest in this once this gets over. I am so happy about the results Especially the minimizing of pores. This triple-action, rich gel with micropolishing particles, salicylic acid and enzymes is appropriate for all skin types.
This hydrolyzed collagen second skin mask uses the innovative transdermal cosmetic delivery (TCD) technology. It is activated by the skin’s temperature to achieve a better penetration of the highly effective ingredients into the skin. The translucent skin mask contours closely to the face to deliver a powerful complex of the peptide argireline, collagen matrix and a botanical complex to significantly moisturize, refine visible pores, restore elasticity and achieve an immediate tightening effect on the skin. Your skin looks flawless after just one application.
Use on clean and dry skin, preferably after the Triple-Effect Peel. Unfold the mask and peel away the protective layers of both parts. Place two sheets on the upper and lower part of the face and adjust it to fit comfortably. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes. Gently remove the mask and massage remaining serum into the skin.
I always think twice when I see expensive sheet masks, especially since these days, you get hydrating sheet masks for less than $1. For this price, I felt this was a little too much of claim. The price really amused me. Decided to give it a try. I did find out that it has some skin loving hydrating , brightening and anti aging ingredients. Also, I found that it’s a two piece mask made of hydrolyzed collagen for that better ingredient penetration and a better fit.
It felt a lot like cellulose masks. Honestly, This one was hard to fit. It did slip on me several times when my face was upright. I ended up lying down so as the mask fits better and stays well. So, definitely not for you if you are looking for a mask that has all the above properties; But you are person who ‘d like to read a book or indulge in other activities when the mask is on. This one, as its slippery on face. One must always be lying down if it’s on.
Now, coming onto results. While I really like the Triple Effect Peel on my skin. I didn’t notice much effect on my skin after using this mask. It certainly did brighten up the face. But, that’s something every hydrating sheet mask genre does. I did see my skin turned softer, Redness around my nose area much reduced etc. But, It’s very difficult to tell how it works on wrinkles and pores. Overall, It didn’t deliver any dramatic results that your normal hydrating/collagen sheet mask don’t
It’s a powerful multitasking serum is a silky formula that is infused with rejuvenating vitamin B3 and stable time-released vitamin C to visibly diminish the appearance of dark spots and wrinkles. It improves firmness, wrinkles and pores as well as brightens the complexion. Skin is immediately intensely hydrated and rejuvenated. Appropriate for all skin types.
- VITAMIN B3: improves skin hydration and promotes younger looking skin. Skin appears even-toned and rejuvenated.
- BOTANICAL MATTIFYING AGENT: reduces pore size and diminishes shine. Contains extract from Enantia chlorantha bark, which is known for its medicinal powers.
- COLLAGEN SYNTHESIS-STIMULATING PEPTIDE: mimics the body’s own mechanism to boost new collagen synthesis while also protecting existing collagen against degradation. It visibly helps to diminish even the deepest wrinkles and keeps the skin replenished.
- SQUALANE: prevents moisture loss and promotes the restoration of skin suppleness and flexibility.
- VITAMIN C: a highly stable, time-released form of vitamin C that promotes collagen synthesis, fighting the aging process. It brightens the skin and helps prevent skin pigmentation.
- SPOTLIGHT: a liposomal combination of Swiss cress extract and soy isoflavone that reduces the pigmentation of age spots without affecting the surrounding skin.
If you are looking for a daily serum that helps get rid of hyper pigmentation or marks/spots left from acne on your face. This is it. I am really surprised by its results.
First of all the packaging, Look how simple it is. The pump packaging dispenses the right amount of products. Since more than 2 months I am using it and I still have a lot of product left.
One pump is more than enough to cover the entire face and neck. It feels very very lightweight on skin and gets absorbed quickly too. I love the pleasant fragrance. I use this after cleansing at night before my retinol and night cream. I concentrate on areas where I have spots and redness. I don’t apply it underneath my eyes. I apply on every other area and how how it feels on my skin.
Under moisturizer, it stays well and I never experienced any issues of breaking out or skin irritation etc. It does have a noticeable brightening effect on my skin and skin is more even toned, soft etc.One other factor that I like is it’s plumping and hydrating effect on skin. I follow up with a night cream from the same brand.
Overall, It’s my current favorite. I mix and match with facial oils and this serum and my skin is loving it that way. $180 might be a ‘nay’ factor for some of you. But. Why not – if it really lives upto its expectations and definitely when a little lasts for a long time. Also, Vitamin C have lot of added benefits on skin. At present World Skincare Market is flooded with of vitamin C enriched products targeting specific skincare issues and skin types. Do your own research in picking the product that is perfect for your skin. If you have sensitive skin like me, You got to be cautious as well. This serum has stabilized vitamin C within a potent blend of herbal extracts and biotechnical complexes and is perfect for restoring that radiant, youthful glow to your skin by firming, tightening and reducing wrinkles, spots, hyper pigmentation etc.
A powerful blend of strongly effective peptides, advanced amino acids, potent vitamins and smoothing retinol reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and visibly improves skin texture, elasticity and firmness. Precious raspberry plant stem cells and rejuvenating hyaluronic acid are enriched with natural oils to provide unparalleled moisture.
After cleansing and applying toner, use on the entire face, neck and décolleté. For optimal results, use after serum. As this product contains retinol, always use a high SPF during the day. This cream is appropriate for all skin types, this powerful and luxurious 360° anti-aging power cream is formulated with a unique combination of actives to lift and redefine the facial contours. It has a rich texture without being heavy or greasy.
- COLLAGEN-SYNTHESIS-STIMULATING PEPTIDE: a small peptide that mimics the body’s own mechanism to produce collagen, helping to reduce all types of wrinkles and leaving skin plump and firm.
- INSTANT REMODELLING ACTIVE: boosts cellular dynamics by stimulating fibroblasts, tightening the collagen fibre network in the dermis. Visibly smoothes and diminishes wrinkles from the first application.
- NATURAL FLASH TENSING AGENT: an optimized blend of hydrolyzed polysaccharide and acacia gum which forms a mesh at the surface of the skin. Skin appears lifted; the depth of wrinkles is decreased, leaving skin appearing young and smooth.
- SHEA BUTTER: softens, moisturizes, and improves cell regeneration, leaving skin looking hydrated and firm.
- RETINOL: aids in restoring damaged skin and improving barrier functions while stimulating the rejuvenation process and increasing collagen production. This potent wrinkle fighter also exfoliates surface skin cells, leaving skin looking radiant and youthful.
- VITAMIN C GLUCOSIDE: a highly stable, time-released form of vitamin C. Promotes collagen synthesis and aids in fighting the aging process. Brightens skin and reduces UV-induced skin inflammation and pigmentation. Leaves skin looking rejuvenated and energized.
- BIONYMPH PEPTIDE: provides 360° anti-aging benefits. Derived from plant stem cells, this natural blend of tripeptides and sugar molecules significantly decreases the production of free radicals, regulating the activity of DNA proteins. Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity and smoothness.
- BERRYFLUX VITA: extract of raspberry cultured stem cells with strong antioxidant properties: It improves the skin’s own moisturizing capacity and elasticity, and increases hyaluronic acid content. Skin looks plump and feels firm.
- RED ALGA: soothes, moisturizes and restructures the skin.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE: has strong moisturizing and film-forming properties. The hyaluronic acid film helps preserve the most important characteristics of youthful, healthy skin, such as suppleness, elasticity and tone.
It comes with a spatula. So, it’s easier to take the product everytime. I love this night cream. It hydrates the skin really well. No dry patches or areas on my face. Every morning I wake up to a fresh looking plumped well hydrated face. After using some of the Ordinary skincare products. My skin had little bit of peeling. This cream really helped soothe my skin.
Have you tried any products from INSTYTUTUM. Do let me know in the comments ?
Availability – INSTYTUTUM Official Site ; Ships Worldwide.
Get 15% OFF + FREE shipping for your first order. Use code FLAWLESS at the check-out!
** Not an affiliate link