Rimmel London New Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
To know more about the brand, click here
Let me now share the pictures..
Note: Click on each image for an enlarged view
Ivory True Ivory Natural Classic True Soft
Beige Beige Nude Beige
It is available in all superdrug as well as boots stores across UK
Qty: 1 fl oz, 30 ml
Its shell life is 24 months…
My view about Rimmel London 25 hour Foundation
I own this in Shade- Natural beige…which is perfect for my skin..Actually I felt classic beige is my shade…But as I already have the same shade in another brands I went for Natural Beige
Mine is a combination skin and it is good for my skin..This foundation can be used by oily as well as dry skinned beauties…
It does what it claims..I was surprised by the lasting power of this….If I compare it with Revlon, I must say I love this more than my Revlon Photo Ready…Revlon photo ready foundation has slight shimmers to it which most people hate..But this doesn’t have any shimmers…:) Although it don’t contain any shimmers, It will appear shiny if you are not settign this foundation with a powder… Also..I felt my skin to be hydrated all day which I loved..It didn’t irritate my skin..I used my stipplingbrush to aplly this foundation…I really loved the way it glides on the skin..It blends really well and it doesn’t dry your skin..I applied my benefit that gal primer underneath my foundation and I loved it….You need just single squirt which is enough to cover entire face.The formula was quite thick but it didn’t look too cakey which I loved..
I used my translucent powder to set my foundation and I am quite impressed with this product… I will surely be repurchasing this foundation as soon as I run out. The only thing I will say is that there are only 6 shades of this foundation so it will be hard for a lot of people to get a colour to correctly match their skin tone.
Let me show you the swatches
- does what it claim
- doesn’t irritate my skin, no break outs
- can be used for oily as well as dry skin beauties
- coverage exactly the same as revlon photo ready
- hydrates and moisturises skin
- lasts longer…
- doesn’t appear to be cakey or dried
- glides on smoothly, easy to blend and apply
- great value of money
- good packaging, pump dispenser makes the application very much easier
- availability in india might be an issue, an online site named coollifeshop has it which ship in india..But I dunno abt the shopping experience of the site
- Limited number of shades
- buying a foundation online is very risky as you dunno whether the shade matches your skin tone…
- It appears shiny if you are not setting with a powder
I love this foundi, i wear this for normal going out days.