Hi Guys…..Today I am sharing with you all a simple, yet bubbly everyday makeup:) This look can be created in less than 10 minutes:) Huv cool is that???
So Lets get started
- I moisturised all my face using Loccitane Angelica Moisturiser!
- I dabbed some Burt’s Bee Lip Balm onto my lips:)
- I applied some of the Maybelline Eye Tatoo Eternal Gold onto my Eye lids till I was happy wd the color
- I took a shade lighter than my skin tone to blend the harsh lines
- I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk as a brow bone Highlight:) and applied Loreal Kohl Pencil to my waterline…
- I curled my lashes and applied Mascara(Benefit Bad Gal)…Eye makeup Finished:))
- I Wiped off the excess of eye makeup from my face and I started of by concealing my under eye area using MAC Select Coverup NC45..
- For Face, I used Extra Virgin Minerals Foundation 308#Rose Beige and I set my foundation using Kryolan Powder:) and I took my favourite NYX Natural Cream Blush and applied it onto the apple of my Cheeks!! and I am done!!!
Here’s the finished look!!! Hope you like my Collage!!!!
The Future Belongs to Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams!!!!
Hope you all liked my Saturday Madness!!!
Feel free to Pass your comments!!!