I am so happy to see the giveaway response from you my lovely followers:) I really enjoy reading all ur valuable comments and suggestions….
Today I thought to blog about my 2nd Foundation from Rimmel London,
The first foundation I tried from this brand is Rimmel London New Lasting 25 Hour Foundation, you can read more about it here
Today, I am reviewing
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade: Natural Beige
What does Rimmel London claim about this
- Wake Up & Glow! Rimmel’s first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
- Light, moisturising texture applies smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable all day.Gives an instant flawless, natural-looking finish
- Visible anti-fatigue effect with peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising complex
Packaging and Price
Comes in a bottle with a pump dispenser. Available in 6 shades. I bought the shade Natural Beige which is a close match to my NC44 skin tone.
Qty:30 ml ;Price: 8.99 GBP;
here is a closer look of the swatch…
it doesn’t make your face look cakey and it lasts for almost 6-7 hours..I wore it to office and it stayed the whole day. I had to do touchups in between to avoid oilness..I feel that natural beige hardly has glitters….This foundation provides a buildable coverage which is excellent in my opinion, for daily wear , you need a medium coverage..It has a slight fragrance which will fade away soon, the moment you apply it…The foundation is not as thicker as revlon or bourjois healthy mix, But, not light as Chanel Vitalumiere..and it doesn’t cause any irritation on my super sensitive skin..
overall, I feel its a great drugstore foundation, which is suited for everyday use…
- easy to blend and apply
- provides a medium coverage which is buildable
- gives a good dewy finish
- atleast glitters don’t bother me…not like a glitter factory( maybe Natural beige has no glitters to it..)
- no irritation on skin
- lasts for almost 7 hours
- good packaging, comes with a nice dispenser
- easily available, (Slassy.com, ASOS etc)
- contains SPF
- Only 6 shades available, not everyone will find exact match
- lighter versions have glitters to them…
Happy Monday guys!!
Be sure to take part in my giveaway to grab a Urban Decay naked 2 palette
Click here to participate giveaway here