Time for new resolutions etc etc…How many of you are super thrilled like me….raise hands….Wow…thats a lot!1 I knew that most you’d be super crazy like me….
Before moving on to the review, I have an interesting question for you guys!
Have you ever thought “At what age you should start using anti ageing products”
Some suggest starting when you hit your twenties, while others say thirties or forties is fine.honesty, everyone ages differently: based upon level of stress, the amount of water you drink, how healthy the foods are that you eat, and your life choices (do you smoke? drink a lot?). All of these factors contribute to the health of your skin, and when you should start using anti-aging creams. This is my first anti ageing cream and I can’t rave enough about it…
In this festive time, I am reviewing my most loved product of the year!
Its my HD moisturizing Night Cream
Annemarie Borlind Regeneration Night Cream
Annemarie Borlind LL Regeneration Range
– Stimulates cell regeneration and renewal with the LL Bio-Complex
– Restores skin’s moisture-binding ability with panthenol, sorbitol and shea butter
– Strengthens skin and protects against free radical damage and ageing with coneflower extract, rose water and echinacea
– Nourishes and rejuvenates with valuable botanical oils such as squalane and sesame oil
– Repairs environmentally-caused ageing with Vitamin E
– Tones and maintains elasticity with witch hazel and St Johns Wort
– Calms and soothes with sage, camomile, calendula
Packaging, Price & Where to buy
Comes in a glass bottle as shown in the snaps.
Qty: 50 ml; Price: 41.74$ ; Buy it from iherb here
I really like the texture of this cream. Its thick, but its not greasy. I have a super sensitive skin and I can say that this is perfect for my skin. It didn’t break my out.
No irritation or redness on my skin. and the best part is I wake up everyday with soft, supple skin! It nourishes my face really well and it keeps my skin clear. This cream has a light fragrance which fades out after some time. I know this cream is slightly on the higher end…price wise..but, its totally worth it girls.
I have tried their Eye cream long back which prompted me to try this cream too. Their eye cream is the best eye cream that actually works on dark circles..I am very much impressed by the quality of that. This cream is no exception. This cream is great to use for a dry climate! Its my HG cream and definitely I will repurchase.
- nourishes and moisturises skin
- light fragrance which fades away
- no irritation or redness on my super sensitive skin
- makes skin smooth
- good for dry climate
- not easily available