What NYX claim about Powder Blushes
Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours.
- Highly pigmented, silky powder blush that combines rich color with long-lasting wear
- Signature quilting assists with smooth transfer and product application
- Delivers a healthy, natural looking glow to the skin
- Featured in a signature quilted compact
- Rich pigmentation provides long-lasting wear
- Delivers a healthy, radiant natural glow
How to use
Packaging & Price
Comes in a Plastic packaging; I love the lovely pyramid quilting pattern, so smooth as silk with great pigmentation. Qty: 4 g; Shelf Life : 12 M; Price : 650 INR
Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.
Swatches & my take on NYX blushes
- easy to apply
- good pigmentation
- easily blendable
- Looks natural
- Doesn’t appear cakey
- NYX Peach is not a peach color, more of a light light pink blush– I use it for highlighting, It gives a nice, healthy glow 🙂 Peach has a matte finish. Heard from different bloggers that this is a dupe for MAC blush Pink Swoon
- NYX Mocha looks pinkish on me, a highly pigmented matte rust red coloured. This blush should DEFINITELY be used with a light hand otherwise you may end up with streaky blush (and like a clown maybe…hehe 😀
- NYX Rose Garden is quite similar to Peach, but the significant difference is the inclusion of small flecks of gold shimmer.
- NYX Silky Rose is my favorite among 4.
Hope you guys loved the FOTDS
Have you tried any of the NYX Blushes? Let me know which is your favorite 🙂