Hi dearies….Hope you all had a great weekend!As promised, I am sharing with you all the Argan Hair Oil Treatment I use for my hair care…Osmo Berber Oil- Hair Treatment with Argan Oil
What Osmo claim about Argan oil Treatment
Hair rehab… keep with the program
Unique hair treatment oil with Argan Oil helps to restore hair to pristine condition.
- Nourishing hair treatment to help replenish and strengthen hair for noticeable results The unique blend of oils contains Argan Oil which is a powerful antioxidant that provides intense nourishment to dry and damaged hair
- The formula is rich in Vitamin E and was specially created to reduce drying time
- Contains UV filters for protection against sun damage and heat styling
ACHIEVE THE LOOKFor a style that is healthy, nourished and glossy. Smooth onto dry hair for sleek, shiny results or distribute evenly through damp hair and dry as normal for enhanced body and movement.
All hair types.
More about the brand, here
Price: 13 GBP for 100 ml
My views about Argan oil Treatment
I really really love this wonder product….The first best thing about this is its lovely smell…I use it after washing my hair using my loccitane shampoo and conditioner…I came to know about this product when I first got a sample sized (10ml) of this product from my glossy box…
This is similar to kerastase in my opinion..I have used both….Both give the same results..
It really nourishes my hair and gives a shine to my hair…:)
It doesn’t make my hair or scalp oily… I really love the smell it gives to my hair..The fragrance lasts the whole day 🙂
Its a honey coloured runny product 🙂
- Helps strengthen and repair the hair for noticeable, more manageable results.
- Contain UV filters for protection against sun damage and heat styling.
This can be smoothed onto either dry hair or onto damp hair…I massage it onto my scalp as well as the roots of my hair..I have no split ends or dandruff as I do follow the Oil treatments:)
However I am happy with the results:)
I am a big fan of Argan oil based products and I will repurchase this for sure 🙂
Have you tried any Argan oil based products? If Yes, Which one?
Do you like it?
Hope you all liked my review 🙂 See you dearies:))