Hi dearies..Today I am reviewing Bio Oil.
What do the company claim about the product
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil for the face and body, specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
Bio-Oil’s unique combination of ingredients are highly effective for aging skin and provide significant relief from the discomfort associated with dry, itchy and flaky skin.
Bio-Oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract. Bio-Oil contains no preservatives.
Suitable for all ages and skin types. Bio-Oil is a “dry” oil which is non-greasy and non-staining.
Packaging as shown in the snaps.
Qty: 60 ml; Price: 8.99 GBP for 60 ml; I bought mine for 5.99 GBP From Superdrug here
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil)
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil)
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil)
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil)
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)
Glycine Soja Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Orange: CI 26100 (Red 17)
Pink: CI 26100 (Red 17) and CI 60725 (Violet 2)
I bought this product to get rid of the scars I have on my legs, as well as my hand and and a few acne leftovers….I am using this product since 3-4 months now….I could see visible improvement of new scars on my legs as well as hand…but…this product broke me out very badly when I used it on my face directly…….However, I mixed 2-3 drops of it to my night time Moisturiser and used it on my face and it did a wonderful job of moisturizing my face…The oil is odor less and applies easily and absorbs well. It was slightly greasy but not too bad. The results are slow and you should continue to use this twice everyday until you get the desired results….here is a summary of all the ways you can make use of your Bio Oil….
- Applying few drops and massaging on your gentle under eye area reduces puffiness and dark circles
- Apply Bio-Oil to a cotton ball and wipe over the eye area to remove eye makeup, including mascara. Bio-Oil also conditions each lash, helping to keep lashes full and well hydrated.
- Applying Bio-Oil to the lips in the morning or overnight helps to moisturize and soften your luvly lips
- Applying Bio-Oil to the face, including the eye area, to help improve and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.(For dry skin; For oily as well as combination to oily skin–> Add few drops to your daily serum or moisturiser and use)
- Bio-Oil is a nourishing treatment to moisturize and condition nails and cuticles.
- Add few drops of Bio Oil to your moisturiser and this leave your skin beautiful, soft, smooth, healthy
- To help control split ends, gently warm a small amount of Bio-Oil in the palm of your hands and then apply to the ends of your hair.
- Applying Bio Oil on your eye brows makes them healthy, darker and fuller
Hope you liked the review:)
Your review is clear and good. Gonna try this now, thanks for sharing.
seems good product renji
thanks a lot x-)
I hope this oil would really work :
Thanks for the review <3
wow,hope this really works. lovely review and great pics.
Thanks a lot dear
Hmmmm….interesting and impressive. I wanna try out this bio oil since I have read that it has lots of benefits. I am so curious about this….
You’d definitely try this dear 🙂 Its awesome
Woah..works on scars? I need this! Pretty pictures renjo and Im loving the new layout!
thanks a lot girl!!
It looks a great product – beautifully reviewed girl 🙂
I love the new feel of your blog – <3 Love :*
Looks like a wonder product.. wish it was available in India.. 🙂
Well detailed review dear.. 🙂
It is available dear ..in flipkart, snapdeal etc