What does Revlon claim about Color Burst Lip Butters
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.
- Award winning
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
How to use
Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!
Swatches and my opinion 🙂
As you can see from the swatches….Lollipop is a blue toned pinkish shade and it is really pretty too:) Only downside I felt with these is that it doesn’t last longer…U should reapply it every 2-3 hours:/ not a problem for people like me who reapplies lippies every 2-3 hours :))) The lipstick is really really creamy …It has some glitters whic his not noticeable on application..:) Enjoy the swatches!!!
|swatch of lollipop….From left..first swatch|
- moisturising on lips
- immediate plump effect
- glides on easily
- seethrough cap makes it easy to understand the shade
- packaging is cute looking
- sometimes it is difficult to open the cap:(
- lasts for 2-3 hours….:/
- quantity u get for 600 INR is very less
- leaves a tint of color on the lips
Read my review on Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter Cherry Tart Here