Hey Honey Bunnies….Huv are you all?? Hope you all are rocking ur Saturday…My saturday is a lil boring though…..hmm, I was super super busy in organising my home stuffs…. :/ Now, Got time to actually blog…hhehe 😛 Yay!! Happy dance..Super Excited…Today I am doing a blog post about
Maybelline Clear Glow Bright Benefit Stick in short…. Maybelline BB Stick!
What Maybelline claim about BB Stick
Why You’ll Love It
FLAWLESS, RADIENT SKIN + 12HR SHINE CONTROL + 8 BENEFITS IN JUST 1 STEP!
- Mineral clay formula guarantees 12hr shine control.
- Contains Saliccylic acid to manage combination & oily skin.
- Provides a soft, matte and radient finish.
- Sweat-resistant and sebum – resistant formula leaves skin fresh all day.
- Hides appearance of pores & imperfection.
- Contains SPF 21/PA+++ that protects skin from sun damage.
- Instantly evens skin tone.
- Provides a power-light feel on skin.
- EASY TO USE
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
- WONT CLOG PORES
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES INCLUDING SENSITIVE SKIN
- ALLERGY TESTED
- SUITABLE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
My Review on the product
Maybelline India was kind enough to send me the Maybelline Stick : 04, Fawn for review:)
I was super excited to try this ever since I read about this stick in different beauty blogs…
The shade Fawn is just Perfect for my NC44 skin tone…The texture is very soft, I love the way it blends onto the skin…It provides a medium to full coverage and it does a brilliant job in concealing under eye circles as well, gives a natural sheen to face….I used a wet sponge to blend it…It has a shelf life of 30 months which is awesome. Its light weight and it doesn’t leave make ur face look greasy….Staying power is good and it won’t crease too:) It lasted around 7 hours on my face which is awesome…I tested it for a week before this review and the results are just amazing… Only downside I felt is that only 2 shades are available…Radiance and Fawn…Fawn might suit all (NC40-NC45) ppl..I really wish if there were more shades to choose from..When using this..I don’t need a concealer separately which is good…Note: I have no acne marks or blemishes , It covers my dark circles pretty well…It doesn’t clog pores….Considering the brightening claim by Maybelline -It does add a soft glow to ur face…This contains SPF 21 AND PA+++ so you can skip your sunscreen. Most foundations offer some amount of SPF but rarely does a product come with SPF and UVA protection. This is what really makes it a 5 star product that too for a price tag of 250 INR which is quite a steal in my opinion…!I use my body shop compact powder to set this and I am 100% satisfied with this product…
On my face on a sunny day…..
It didn’t come out or melted even after hours of cycling…Product worth a try!!!
- Sturdypackaging, I love the idea of twist up products..
- Does not clog pores
- blends in easily and makes the skin soft
- Gives medium coverage which is buildable
- Smooth texture
- Controls oil
- Doesn’t melt off the skin in hot weather
- Contains UVA and UVB protection
- evens out skin tone
- limited shades to choose from
Note: Product Send by PR/Brand for consideration/ review purpose…My review remains honest as always….Please refer to my PR/Disclosure Policy..
I want this 1 badly now… y dont my other bb creams finish off 😉
I sooo agree Nids I want this too.. but there’s already so much I have.. 🙁 🙁
Nice and detailed Review Renji 🙂
Nice review dear.. I want this badly.. I am so gonna get it asap.
waiting for the pool of reviews from you as the weekend is here… 😀 😀
sounds impressive… i am getting it ASAP
Good to see a product for sensitive skin. I’m gonna buy this.