Hiyaa dearies….I am really happy to receive so many loving words and appreciation from you guys for the last tutorial I did 🙂
A reader asked to do a green eye makeup tutorial too…So, here I go….
This look is very very easy to do………
Lets get started!!
- As always start with a primer, I am using Urban decay Primer… Apply it all over the eyelids.
- Start by filling in the eye brows…I used NYX brow powder…
- take a highlighting shade, Inglot 393 and apply it on the browbone area using a flat shader brush
- Apply the NYX Jumbo Pencil – Lime all over your eye lid leaving inner corner as well as outer V, This helps in intensifying the green eye shadow…
- Take a green eye shadow, I used shade “Mildew” from urban Decay dangerous palette and apply it on top of the jumbo pencil shade we applied
- Apply a coppery brown, I took Flexi brown shade from Bourjois and applied it on outer V, Blend everything uptill the crease well…you may use balck as well…I love the coppery look more, So I opted for this!
- Take the same Inglot 393 shade and highlight inner corners
- Take an eye pencil and tightline your eyes and line your eyes…..you can make it more dramatic if you want…I used Loreal Kohl pencil for this…
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara and your done!!!!
|From left: NYX Jumbo pencil Lime, Urban decay Mildew- 2 swipes, 1 swipe|
Here are a list of products used for this look
You can read my review about Urban Decay dangerous Palette here
Hope you all like the tutorial…Comment below if you want me to do specific looks, I will try to create them 🙂
Thanks a lot for reading this!!
Take Care dearies!!
pretty eye makeup! 🙂
very pretty 🙂
Loved the tute! 🙂
it loos lovely.. i’ll try it for sure.. I love green eye looks <3
That’s very pretty 🙂 Green looks gorgeous on you sweets <3
Great tutorial! Love the color combos and the lightness of the makeup. Its not too dark and not too light. Love it!