- Start by priming your eyes….I used NYX Eye Shadow base all over my eye lids….I used my Sigma Precision Flat P80 brush to apply it evenly on my eyelids
- I applied Illamasqua concealer using Sigma F70 brush under the eye area and on the brow bone area.
- Using the same Sigma F70 Concealer Brush I applied a hot pink eye shadow (I used the shade “wood stock” from Urban Decay Roller girl Eye Shadow Palette) all over my lids uptill the crease leaving the outer V as well as inner corner…
- Take a dark copper brown eye shadow and apply it on outer V(I used shade “dark horse” from Urban Decay Roller girl Eye Shadow Palette using Sigma Eye Shading Brush E55
- Blend the shades together using Sigma E25 blending brush; I also applied some Illamasqua Orange Eye Shadow Vapour on top of the dark horse shade i applied and blend it upto crease using Sigma E25 blending brush
- Take a blue eye crayon, I used Urban Decay 24/7 and smudge it along the lower lashline using Sigma pencil brush E30
- Take a highlighting shade and apply it evenly on the brow bone area, I used Inglot 393 using Sigma Eye Shading Brush E55
- Apply the shade “verve” from Urban Decay Roller girl Eye shadow palette as inner corner highlight, I used Sigma Precision Tapered P86 Brush
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara and apply your favorite lipstick, I used MAC Amorous Lipstick & I used NYX curler as well as Benefit Bad Girl Mascara to finish the look, You can also opt a dark lip color if you want to
|Urban Decay Roller girl palette & Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner
|Products I used!
Read my review about Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow pencil here
Read my review about Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette here
You can use any eye shadows to create the look.
Sigma Offers a variety of brush kits to choose from. When it comes to brushes, Sigma is known for its amazing quality. If you have the brushes, applying makeup including Eye makeup is a lot more easier… I already have a Synthetic essential Kit from Sigma which I love!! You can buy the Synthetic Essential Kit, A must have for all makeupholics from Sigma here
** Post contains Affiliate Links