A wonderful evening with a cocktail containing 23k gold- I felt so lucky to be part of the Linden Leaves 20th anniversary celebration held at Ebisu on Thursday, 23rd July 2015. Special thanks to Nishu of Lips and Berries Blog to introduce me to the brand PR. After relocating to Auckland, This was the first ever event I attended.
Linden Leaves was founded by Brigit Blair in 1995 in Christchurch, New Zealand to help care for two of her children who suffered severe eczema and allergies. Devoted to effective, natural products created from the best quality ingredients, Brigit’s vision for Linden Leaves has always been focused on beautiful, gentle products to nourish the skin and soothe the soul. All Linden Leaves products are animal cruelty free.
Linden Leaves celebrates the 20th year of crafting quality, natural skin, hair and body care products for women around the globe with the introduction of its exclusive new range, an age-defying Gold Range. Main ingredients include Amaranth Oil, Red Rice Extract, Organic Chia Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, and Grape Seed Oil, enhanced with genuine 23-karat gold leaf for a luxurious skin indulgence.
Some of the event pictures – Picture Courtesy : Linden Leaves
The golden cocktail!! Cheers to #lindenleaves #lindenleavesgold
The new gold range awaiting to hit the stores in August
The Linden Leaves Gold range includes:
1. Gold Body Lotion ; 150 ml – $64.99 is a luxurious moisturiser designed to give a light shimmer effect. Enhanced with the natural red rice extract to increase collagen synthesis for improved skin elasticity and tone, and certified amaranth protein to visibly improve skin hydration and moisture retention.
2. Gold Toning Face and Body Mist ; 100 ml – $49.99 is a refreshing mist enriched with amaranth and red rice to help hydrate and restore skin vitality. Enhanced with natural witch hazel and chamomile to soothe, nourish and tone.
3. Gold Shimmer Mousse ; 150 g – $74.99 is a rich mousse designed to give a definitive shimmer effect. Enhanced with natural red rice extract to increase collagen synthesis for improved skin elasticity and tone, and organic cold pressed chia oil for optimal skin nourishment.
4. Gold Body Oil ; 150 ml – $64.99 is a treatment body oil enhanced with amaranth oil to hydrate the skin and improve the moisture retention. Nourishing essential fatty acids from chia help firm and soften the skin – delivering a long lasting radiant glow and healthy, younger looking skin.
5. Gold Bath Salts ; 200 g – $59.99 visibly improve the skin with the detoxifying properties of natural New Zealand sea salt. A luxurious bath product enhanced with the skin revitalising properties of amaranth and red rice to smooth, soften and nourish the skin.
6. Gold Silken Body Wash ; 150 ml – $54.99 ensures a gentle, non-drying body wash enhanced with skin smoothing and firming red rice extract and amaranth protein. Gently conditions and removes impurities , leaving skin clean, soft and radiant.
The Gold Range is available from stockists across New Zealand and online www.lindenleaves.com from 1 August 2015
The beautiful floral decoration at Ebisu, Auckland where the event took place!
Now, the goodie bag that I received
Thanks #lindenleaves for this goodie bag! I received Gold Body Oil & Gold Shimmer Mousse 🙂 So excited about it.
The awesome products!!
And finally, me matching with the floral theme!!!
“It’s vital to make sure what you use on your skin is just as healthy as what you put into your body through a wholesome diet. I just love what we can offer such an effective, luxurious range that also ticks all the boxes in terms of ingredients that are great for your body, your skin and makes you look and feel amazing! ” – Juliet Blair
I am looking forward to the new range. Can’t wait to order the gold mist and body lotion!
** PR samples included. Pictures watermarked “Linden Leaves” are not taken by me. Pic Courtesy : Linden Leaves
Such a great events and lovely products for sure! I’ve been using that gold body oil as hand cream every night. I don’t want it to ever finish..haha
Awww <3 i know....I am just loving it so much!! using it ever since I got it <3
I love the shimmer mousse too...I can see myself buying their products from next month....My current face mist is finishing...I might pick their gold mist...<3 Thanks again girl for introducing me to this wonderful brand!!