Yesterday, Kiehl’s NZ held an event for their launch of new Daily Reviving Concentrate. I was lucky enough to attend the event held at ‘The Garden Shed’, Mt Eden – Have a wonderful breakfast infused with botanical goodness, hear about the ingredients and research behind the making of the Daily Reviving Concentrate Facial Oil from the Kiehl’s experts themselves. We were introduced to the newest addition, Daily Reviving Concentrate by the lovely Rachel Murtagh who is the Luxe Communications Manager of L’Oreal Group Of Companies. We were given an in-depth view on the products – Both Facial oils day and night etc.
In this post, I will introduce the new product to all of you, discuss the ingredients, How to use the product for best results, its price details in NZ etc.
‘The Garden Shed’ is such a dreamy place. Here are some of the pictures from the event. I loved how beautiful the display looked.
Introducing the star product ‘ Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate’
Qty – 1.0 fl. oz./ 30 mL ; Price in NZ – NZD $98 ;
Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate is a lightweight facial oil that keeps skin looking radiant all day while strengthening its defenses against daily aggressors to keep keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day. A powerful blend of naturally derived oils provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
• Paraben free • 100% natural origin • Mineral oil free • Noncomedogenic • Non-acnegenic
Who can use it?
All skin types – even oily skin can use it as a facial oil. It is so light weight and it won’t make your skin any oiler. It won’t make your skin look greasy and it sinks into the skin really quickly.
How to apply?
Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area. Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection. For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
- Tamanu Botanical Oil –Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.
- Sunflower Botanical Oil – Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.
- Ginger Root Essential Oil – Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.
Midnight Recovery Concentrate
“Recover by Night”
A replenishing nighttime facial oil with distilled botanicals that visibly restores the appearance of skin by morning.
Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a natural replenishing elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to enhance skin’s nighttime recovery. The lightweight treatment effectively restores skin’s healthy appearance overnight, leaving your complexion smoother and more radiant by morning.
How to apply?
Apply 2-3 drops of treatment on cleansed skin. Gently press your fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute the application before gently massaging into skin. Wear it alone or under moisturizer
- Evening Primrose – Evening Primrose Oil is an effective on skin barrier repair and boosting radiance.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe inflamed or irritated skin while helping reduce skin blotchiness for a more even look. Creates a brighter and more radiant look to skin.
- Squalane (Perhydrosqualene or perhydrosqualene vegetal) – A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a botanical lipid that is similar in molecular structure to natural skin lipids. It has an exceptional affinity to skin, and because it’s easily absorbed, Squalane helps restore skin’s natural moisture balance to keep it extra soft and supple.
I have used Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I love it. I would love to add daily revive to my daily skincare routine and would love to see the results for myself. I also learned some pro tips on how to use the facial oils for stress relieving,Warm 2-3 drops on your fingertips and massage at your temples, inhaling the calming scent.
1. Daily Reviving Concentrate – Full size- 30 ml ;
2. Midnight Recovery Concentrate – Deluxe Sample – 4 ml and some freshners(with ingredients/essential oil which facial oils are made of ) that can be kept on the bedside table. Its so refreshing!
Overall, I am so excited to try the facial oil- I used it yesterday, The citrusy fragrance is so refreshing and it feels light weight on skin. I love that it can be used along with other products. very much excited to try more products from Kiehl’s.
Availability – Daily Reviving Concentrate – 30 mL ; Reatils for NZD $98 ; Kiehl’s is available from the flagship boutique in Brittomart, Smith and Caughey’s, Ballantynes and Kirkcaldie & Stains.
** Products send by brand PR