If you are a regular reader of my blog. You would know how much I love hauls and I always look out for awesome websites with great shopping policies and discounts to stock my favorite makeup and skincare items. And, if you are just like “a shopaholic” – you’ll always love finding new sites that are your ‘one stop shop’ for hair care, beauty and skincare products.
In today’s post I am sharing my shopping experience with an Australian site, Ry.com.au. With great shopping policies, return policies and almost all makeup brands that are not easily accessible here in NZ – RY (Recreate Yourself) has become one of my favorite shops to buy makeup and skincare online. I’ve used their services in the past for ordering some of the ‘The Balm’ products. I was recently approached by the company PR to trial a range of new makeup products and share my first impressions with all of my lovely readers.
Disclaimer: All of the products reviewed in this post were provided to me free of charge from Ry.com.au in exchange for a review of my experience with the site and my first impressions. All opinions are honest, unbaised and my own, and are not influenced by complimentary products.
Ry.com.au is Australia’s largest online skincare, haircare and cosmetics store. After ordering, the package came within 4-5 working days. There was a tracking number given so that I’d track the progress of my package. Free delivery on all orders above $99.
Ry will deliver anywhere around the world. International shipping is carried out through Australia Post and DHL with the option of added insurance. When you checkout the system will provide you with an exact shipping cost and estimated delivery time based on your country and the total weight of your order.
There are a lot of discounts for majority of the products available in RY. RY website has a really user friendly layout and the A-Z brand list, exclusive offers page, and a variety of custom filtering makes the website more user friendly and easy-navigate through. There are free samples with every order. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order too, RY has a 120 day hassle-free return policy. What I really like about their return policy is – You will always be refunded via the same method you originally used for payment. Not like some websites that never give refund or will only give store credits. Also, the price match guarantee- If you do find a better price for an item listed in RY that you purchased, You can let them now and they’ll refund you the difference. I think that is a great policy to have and one that all online stores should implement it. Shopping at RY.COM.AU ensures that you are backed by a 100% money back guarantee that all products are 100% authentic and fresh stock.
Now, all about my order!- My order came securely packed in this box
Upon opening the package, I saw a couple of free items + coupons
What all I ordered
1. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Rhubarb – A Plum Rose shade, Buy here
2. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Quince – A deep magenta shade , Buy here
3. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo – Vivid Lingonberry/Tangerine – A bright orange and a fuchsia , Buy here
Overall, I love the purchases I made through RY and I highly recommend you guys to check this site out. They have a variety of makeup and skincare brands that are not available in other online stores. All of their products are 100 % authentic and the order arrived very quickly. With the tracking number its so easy to keep track of the package.
- Mobile-friendly site (yes, I tried different mobile devices to test the site speed, navigation options, filters etc – Excellent )
- User-friendly layout (No unwanted pop-ups or weird fonts)
- Ships worldwide! (My readers from India, are you listening! here’s a new website on the block to reach out for your favorite brands!!
- Price match guarantee (If you do find a better price for an item listed in RY that you purchased, You can let them now and they’ll refund you the difference.)
- 120 day hassle-free return policy
- Reward Points for every purchase, You can redeem your points later for future purchases. 200 points = $1
- Freebies with every order (who doesn’t love freebies? )
- Accepts most payment methods with secure checkout (Credit/Debit card, Paypal etc)
Have you shopped from RY before ? Which of these products do you want me to review first ?
**All of the products reviewed in this post were provided to me free of charge from Ry.com.au in exchange for a review of my experience with the site and my first impressions. All opinions are honest, unbaised and my own, and are not influenced by complimentary products.