Sleek Makeup New Skin Revive Foundation Review
To know more about the foundation……Keep reading!!
What does Sleek Makeup claim about their New Skin Revive Foundation
New Skin Revive is a silicone based light-to-medium coverage liquid foundation that transforms the appearance of skin on contact. This oil free, weightless formulation with smoothing silicone properties is so light it creates a naked feel to the skin, for a beautiful natural finish.
**This product cannot be shipped to Japan. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Packaging & Price
Comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser;
Price: 9.99$; Qty: 35 ml
Where to buy: Here
Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Tridecyl Trimelliate, Jojoba Esters, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Nylon Powder, Magnesium Aluminium Silica, Triethanolamine, Kaolin, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Lodopropynylbutyl Carbamate, Butylatedhydroxyanisole, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate and Tocopheryl Acetate. May contain: [+/- CI77492, CI 77491, CI77499, CI77891, CI77019, CI77007]. Suitable for vegetarians. Suitable for vegans.
On my face 🙂
What I like about the Foundation
- gives a very natural coverage, its not matte or dewy,
- This foundation is very easy to glide on, Mine is a super sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out…I read in many online reviews of this that, after usage of this, some people had breakouts but they all were unsure of whether its the foundation…
- This gives a medium to full coverage which is buildable..I set this foundation using my TBS pressed Face Powder shade 02
- staying power is max 6-7 hours with some touchups….
- The presence of silicone in the foundation can give breakouts to some people because skin can’t breath…..
- though many shades are available, its very difficult to judge the shade online, I suggest to order a tester first and then buy the foundation if you like outside UK.
- glass bottle can be broken if not handled carefully, not so travel friendly…
Lovely FOTD Renji! & Good you mentioned there are Silicones in there..Even I am allergic to them & they really break me out…I like the finish it gives but I am going to stay away from them…Thanks for the great review dear! 🙂
:)glad that I was able to help you
The foundation blends really well but does it leave any yellow cast?
U look gorgeous dear.. beautiful eyes :-*
thanks dear..nope not.. need to wait fr smtime fr the foundn to set and then use pressed powder to set it 🙂
wow you look so pretty dear…which blush? 🙂
wow you look so pretty dear…which blush?
its benefit benetint
very nice review dear..U look pretty renjo..
my recnt one :http://networkedblogs.com/Ornuk
Nice detailed review!
and cute FOTD!
I love Sleek cosmetics!
I was lucky to use their palette once 🙂
Be sure to check out my giveaway :