Hi girls, Today’s video is really special for me. I created this look inspired by the beautiful Deepika Padukone. she looked absolutely gorgeous in the stunning couture line by the celebrity designer Manish Malhotra. Please note that I am no way trying to look like her. My facial features are no where near the gorgeous Deepika Padukone. What I am trying to do is – my own version of the makeup she wore for ICW 2016. I have created a simple Classic smokey eye look paired with a nude lipstick. This look can be worn regardless of day/night. A very nice and glowy party makeup. You can also substitute an intense lip color for a bold look too.
Deepika Padukone India Couture Week Inspired Makeup
Make sure you watch in HD. I hope you guys like it. Subscribe to my channel if you like the video 🙂
Watch the video in HD to know how I created this look
- I prepped my face using MAC Strobe Cream. It acts as a primer/moisturizer which awaken the the dull skin and luminizes with its iridescent particles. Deepika have a pretty glowy skin and this cream helped me enhance the effect of makeup.
- For my Eye Makeup, I applied MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish NC45 as a eye shadow base. Then I took the L’Oreal Paris Le Kohl – Black and applied it on my upper lashline. Later smudged/smoked it using a flat shader brush. After smoking out the harsh edges, I created this look using 2 palettes a) MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Eye Quad- Pure Bred b) Bobbi Brown – Constellation . I took the darker shade from Pure Bred quad and applied it uptill the crease using a shader brush and used a transition shade from the same quad and blended it really well. Finished off the eye makeup using the Bobbi Brown – Constellation(nice warm chocolate brown with shimmer) and also used L.A Colors Jumbo Pencil – white for brow bone area and The balm Mary-lou manizer as inner corner highlight.
- For eyeliner- I used Chanel Precision Eye Definer-Noir Black on my waterline and lower lashline and using a flat brush I smoked the shade on lower lashline. intensified the look using Estee Lauder Little Black Liner – Onyx
- I decided to skip the falsies and use the Tarte Lash Extending Fibres. I first applied one coat of Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara and then used tarte and them finished off using one more coat of Bobbi Brown mascara to set the fibre in place.
- For my foundation – I used Burberry Makeup Velvet Foundation – 204 Trench, Blended it well using damp Real Techniques expert face brush (sprayed Pixi by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist) & beauty blender – black.
- I used MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish NC45 concealer to cover my dark circles and also do spot concealing. To set my concealer , I used Ben Nye Neutral Colorless Setting Powder. For brightening the under eye area and high points of my face – I used the L.A Girl PRO HD Conceal – Creamy Beige, blended it well using damp beauty blender.
- For defining my nose and cheek bone. I used L.A Girl PRO HD Conceal – Toast and blended it well using damp beauty blender- black. I used Ben Nye Neutral Colorless Setting Powder for baking the areasof my face. (check video to know how)
- To fill in my eye brows- I used Sleek Makeup Eye Brow Kit – Dark
- For my lips I used NYX lip liner – mahogany to define the shape and for color, I decided to mix two shades. I used Lipsticks- Mac ‘among the fire flies’ lipstick + GerardCosmetics 1995 lipstick.
- Highlighter – The balm Mary-lou manizer
- Set the makeup in place using Pixi by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist
♡ Products Used ♡
Foundation – Burberry Makeup Velvet Foundation – 204 Trench
Primer – MAC Strobe Cream
EyeShadow – MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Eye Quad*- Pure Bred
Eyeliner– Estee Lauder Little Black Liner – Onyx, Chanel Precision Eye Definer-Noir Black
Mascara – Tarte Lash Extending Fibre, Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara*
Blush – MAC Cosmetics – a little lusty*
Highlighter– L.A Girl PRO HD Conceal – creamy beige, The balm Mary-lou manizer, L.A Colors Jumbo White(inner corner highlight)
Concealer – MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish NC45
Contour – L.A Girl PRO HD Conceal – Toast
Eye Brow– Sleek Makeup Eye Brow Kit – Dark
Lipstick – NYX lip liner – mahogany*, Lipsticks- Mac ‘among the fire flies’* + GerardCosmetics 1995 .
Setting Spray – Pixi by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist*
Please excuse the small acne that I have on my face. I am recovering from a hormonal breakout that is part of some medicines that I take.
Here are some more pictures!!
Let me know what do you all think of this look. Leave me a comment on my You Tube channel.
DISCLAIMER – All products marked with * are press samples.
COPYRIGHT – Everything you see on this post/ You Tube Video is created by me (Renji Anooj). Please do not use any photos, thumbnails or content without asking my permission at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com