“Lipstick can’t solve all problems but it’s a pretty great start”… yeah it solved my problem of finding a perfect n*de shade for me. Yes, I never love neutral kind of shades as I saw it wash me out…But when Mac announce that they are going to launch their matte Lip collection in October 2014, I just thought to pick one neutral shade from this range and yes I grab “Pander me” a lovely n*de shade.
Packaging & Price: The lipstick comes up I usual black case packaging which is similar to regular one lipsticks.. Price: Rs.1450 INR
Availability: Limited edition.
Few words from MAC the Matte Lip Collection for October 2014:-
Revamp your look with daring new shades of our iconic matte Lipstick. Vibrant hues like fuchsia Heroine and Le Vie En Rouge are a bold contrast to the rich burgundy of Fashion Revival and sultry nude of Styled in Sepia. For the ultimate in colour intensity, Pro Longwear Lip Pencils enhance Lipstick in super-saturated shades that make a classic, modern statement. For a polished finish, accent with the soft, pinky hues of Pro Longwear Blush — long-lasting colour that’s purely fabulous.
The lipstick Pander Me is a soft peachy mocha shade that will suit mostly fair to medium skin beauties. It is quite closer dupe of Mac permanent range of lipstick “Mocha” but that is in different texture. This lipstick is matte in texture whereas Mocha is satin in texture. The vanilla scent of the lipstick is the plus point that drag me to buy Mac again and again. The staying power of the lipstick is 5 hours. It can survive small meal and drinks but leave a slight history of your lips in your cups or glass. The lipstick although matte but glides super smoothly on lips but turn out to be matte within few minutes of application. It is quite pigmented and one to two swipe is enough to get full coverage. In short it is a great N*de shade which I think is just perfect for Indian fair to medium skin beauties. The lipstick is bit drying in winter so proper exfoliation of lips is necessary else it will accentuate fine lines of lips.
Now, its the time for swatches & LOTDs
- Regular packaging so priced as regular line of lipstick of Mac.
- Matte but not so drying like retro one.
- Settle to matte within in few hours of application.
- Stays pretty 5-6 hours on my lips with slight bit of fading after meals.
- Perfect shade for fair to medium skin beauties.
- Vanilla scent.
- As it is limited edition so already out of stock in many stores.
- Pricey, pricey, pricey….!!!
My recommendation: If you love matte lipstick and love to wear n*de lipstick then this one can be your choice unless it is out of stock by now. Else you Mac Mocha to grab 😉 (the dupe one)
By contributor : Samannita
Girls, Find your favorite MAC Lipstick reviews here 🙂
- MAC Lipstick – Modesty
- MAC Lipstick – Flat Out Fabulous
- MAC Lipstick – Hug Me
- MAC Divine Nights Collection
- MAC Lipstick – Riri Woo
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – Glamour Era
- MAC Styleseeker Mattene Lipstick – Eden Rouge
- MAC Lipstick – Rebel
- MAC Lipstick – All Fired Up
- MAC Lipstick – Prepare For Pleasure
- Swatches & Review of 14 MAC lipsticks
- MAC Lipstick – Viva Glam Rihanna
- MAC Lipstick – Impassioned
- MAC Lipstick – Chilli
- MAC Lipstick – Heavenly Hybrid
- MAC Lipstick – Pleasure Bomb
- MAC Lipstick – Girl About Town
- MAC Lipstick – Dangerous
- MAC Lipstick – Please Me
- MAC Lipstick – Brick-O-La
- MAC Lipstick – Kinda Sexy
- MAC Lipstick – Spirit
- MAC Huggable Lipcolors- Red Necessity, Commotion, Feeling Amorous
- MAC Tinted Lipglass – Viva Glam 1
- MAC Lipstick – Private Party
- MAC Lipstick – Up the Amp
- MAC Lipstick – Crosswires
- MAC Lipstick – Sea Sheer
- MAC Lipstick – Yash
- MAC Lipstick – Toying Around
- MAC Lipstick – Happy Go Lucky
- MAC Lipstick – Red Balloon
- MAC Lipstick – Candy Yum-Yum
- MAC Lipstick – Dreaming Dahlia
- MAC Lipstick – Chatterbox
- MAC Lipstick – Vegas Volt
- MAC Lipstick Viva Glam 5
- MAC Lipstick Good Kisser
- MAC Lipstick Fusion Pink
- MAC Lipstick Party Parrot
- MAC Lipstick Speak Louder
- MAC Lipstick Lavie En Rouge
- MAC Lipstick Kelly Yum Yum
- MAC Lipstick Nouvelle Vogue
- MAC Lipstick Damn Glamorous
- Swatches of 6 MAC Lipsticks that look alike
- MAC Lipstick -Creme In Your Coffee
- MAC Lipstick – Opera
- MAC Lipsrick – Victoriana
- MAC Lipstick – Tenor Voice
- MAC Lipstick – No Faux Pas