What are dark circles around eyes
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Heredity — dark under-eye circles can run in families
- Lifestyle factors, such as physical or emotional stress, smoking, or chronic alcohol use can take a toll on your appearance
- Nasal congestion (which can dilate and darken the veins that drain from your eyes to your nose)
- Pigmentation irregularities — these are a particular concern for people of color, especially blacks and Asians
- Rubbing or scratching your eyes
- Sun exposure, which prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color
- Thinning skin and loss of fat and collagen — common as you age — can make the reddish-blue blood vessels under your eyes more obvious…
There are several treatments available to treat the under eye circles..I have a slight layer of dark circles.
Today I am going to review Cosmedic iRescue Under Eye Rescue
Packaging and Price
Comes in a tube with a sponge tip, A Packaging similar to liquid concealers…
Price: 850 INR; Qty: 10 ml; Buy it here
My opinion about Cosmedic iRescue Under Eye Rescue Serum
The packaging is quite classy, I love the green colored mascara kind of tube with the sponge tip wand..The sponge tip wand makes it easy for application..I didn’t notice any fragrance, It spreads evenly, leaves a minty feel on application which is very soothing!
The consistency is between liquidy and serum kind of which has a whitish tint which is very light on skin! It applies evenly without leaving any residue behind..It gets absorbed very easily and it’s safe to use concealer on top of this!!
I haven’t noticed any visible improvement on the dark circle reduction with this!!! I feel it hydrates eye area very much…So, not commenting on those property, however, it gives a soothing feel almost like how you feel after applying any roll on…
- good packaging
- easy to apply
- leaves no residue behind
- good packaging
- keeps eye area hydrated
- comes with a sponge tip wand
- no improvement on dark circles
I don’t recommend this if you are looking for any product that reduces dark circles !! This is one product which aids in keeping eye area hydrated!! But, I’m against spending 850 INR for 10 ml of thisthat too for a product that does nothing as it claims) …Spending money on a product that doesn’t live upto the expectations…Honestly, I had great expectation about this…Now, its lying unused in a corner…
Maybe it works lowly or I need to use it for more than 2 months….No idea…But, I can say, for people with severe dark circles like me,…this product is not for you…rather spend your hard earned money on something else….
Have you tried Cosmedic iRescue Under Eye Rescue ? Did you like it…