Zoeva always launches such dreamy products and they come in the beautiful one-of-it’s kind packaging. I was totally surprised when this huge package with Rose golden brushes and this blush palette arrived at my doorstep. Zoeva Rose Golden Blush Palette retails for €14.80 or $ USD 20.80
What do you get
1 Blush palette with 3 powder blush, highlighting and contour colors
Size of palette: 16.8 x 6.5 x 1.0 cm
Diameter per pan: 4.2 cm
What is it
- Pressed blush, highlighting and contour powders with a velvety smooth formula
- Flattering for all skintones
- Professionally emphasizes the contours & highlights the cheeks
Emerged from a world of opulence, the precious ZOEVA Rose Golden Blush Palette features a luxuriously coordinated trio of a velvety blush, a luminous highlighter and a magnificent contouring shade to professionally sculpt the face and brighten the skin complexion.
The powder formulation of the blushes is enriched with vitamin E, easy to blend and 100% free of parabens, mineral oils, perfume, nano and phthalates. Superior pigmentation. Made in Italy.
Finishes: Matte // Satin // Pearl
When I say “Rose Golden blush palette” – It means it has a rose gold packaging and it contains a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush. I wouldn’t say it as a universally flattering palette as it claims. It suits fair-medium skintones the best. if you are above NC44 in MAC, you might not be a fan of these shades.
Packaging – Packaging is quite compact. It has a cardboard packaging with a satin rose gold color; beautiful packaging! and it comes without a mirror. How I wish it had one! The palette is light-weight and is very slim..The pans are of decent size making it easy for you to swirl your makeup brush on your desired shade without touching other shades.
Shades – The palette contains a rose-gold blush, a stunning white highlighter with gold reflects and a cool-toned taupe contour shade.
- Heavy Crown – A matte taupe/chocolate brown shade perfect for light-medium skin tones. It’s not a warm shade. It’s more cool toned. I use it to lightly contour my face and the color payoff is not very great for this shade. I had to layer it multiple times to get the desired intensity, I also found it difficult to blend. Too Faced Cocoa contour shade is similar to this one. If you have light-medium skintone, You will love this for contouring. For warmer skintones like mine, it’s kind of difficult to blend and the color won’t show up once u apply. you need several brush strokes to get the color.
- Glowing Still – If you have used NARS Albatross, you are going to love this shade. It has gold reflects and yellow sheen to it. It’s perfect for a party/night time look. I feel, this highlighter works best on warmer skintones.
- Palace Door – This classic rose gold blush is super flattering on every skintone. It looks very shimmery in the pan, But leaves a subtle glow when used. I would say this shade is a multi-tasking shade. I love to use it on my eyelids as well. It’s a shade similar to Sleek Rose Gold blush. I love it!! My most favorite shade from this palette.
I have included the swatches in different lighting. In the swatches below on my hands, these look more intense. When you blend it , the shade blurs and you get the desired shade.
Overall this is a great value palette, easy to carry around with a really beautiful blush & highlighter. Bronzer is a let down . It’s a shame that it it won’t work for medium-dark skintones. If you like the other two shades it’s probably still worth buying. I love the shades except heavy crown. ‘heavy crown’ almost vanishes on my face when applied.
Zoeva Rose Golden Blush Palette retails for €14.80 or $ USD 20.80 and can be purchased from the Zoeva Website here. Zoeva ships worldwide and accepts paypal too.
Do you own this palette? What are your thoughts?
** Product send by brand PR. However, my review is honest and unbiased as always