The first rule of Ayurvedic skin care is to cleanse, tone and nourish. The secret to proper cleansing is to remove dead cells and toxins, clear clogged pores and clean make-up without stripping the skin’s natural oils and moisture content. These Facial Cleansers contain Anantmool is very effective for acne and pigmentation. Kumud is firming and toning. Nagkesar has skin re-texturising, toning and firming properties. Honey absorbs impurities from the pores on the skin, making it an ideal cleansing agent. Steam Distilled Rose Water is a natural astringent. It tones and rehydrates the skin. Marigold or Calendula has a high content of flavonoids that act as anti-oxidants in the body. Jasmine is mood uplifting, tones the skin, neutralizes oil production and evens skin tone. Kewda is anti oxidant and cooling. Neem is healing, cooling, and purifying. Saffron gives the skin a warm glow.
- Making of the Product:Well documented Ayurvedic herbs are infused in Organic Neem and Saffron to the best effect
- Product Benefits:Forest Essentials Facial Cleanser gently cleanses your face to remove dirt and exfoliates dead skin cells making it clean and fresh.
- How to use:Use small amount onwet skin to cleanse and moisturisethe skin. Rinse well with water.
- • Oils are cold pressed by hand • They are 100% paraben free and contain no mineral oil, petroleum by-products, SLS, sulphate
My opinion about Forest Essentials Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Delicate Facial Cleanser
- gentle facial cleanser with a pleasant smell
- doesn’t dry or irritate skin
- lathers mildly
- available in regular and travel sized bottles
- paraben free