Hello my dearies….Now, this is a requested review….I have done a comparison review of both Naked 1 and 2; But, Never did a complete review that includes swatches in daylight, flashlight and under sunlight. To read my in depth, Keep reading!
Her I go…I am reviewing Urban Decay Naked Palette for you all today 🙂
What does Urban Decay claim about Naked palette
Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette’s long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous bronze-hued neutrals, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.
You can look great NAKED! This long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. We’ve also included a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.
The chocolaty velvet case is emblazoned with the word ‘NAKED’ in gold foil lettering. (Just wait ’til your friends see you pull this sexy thing out of your bag. Jealous!) The mirrored case also includes a professional quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush.
This is a shadow palette EVERYONE can use, and a truly spectacular gift. Experiment with office-appropriate neutrals, summertime bronzy looks, or sultry smokiness. With such a diversity of neutral shades at your fingertips, there’s more to neutral than meets the eye.
Packaging & Price
Fill Weight: Eyeshadows: 12 x 1.3g e 12 x 0.05 US oz; Eyeshadow Primer Potion: 3.7ml e 0.13 US fl oz
Price: 37 GBP; I got mine from here
Comes in a cardboard packaging with a full sized UD brush and an eyeprimer
Now Let’s get Naked!!
This is my first and favourite Urban Decay product which started off my current obsession…
|Swatches under Natural Daylight without flash|
- Virgin: A light shimmery beige which makes a beautiful highlight on the brow bone as well as in the tear duct.
- Sin: A frosty light champagne pink which is a great neutral colour to use as a base.
- Naked: A soft matte brown which can be built up to a richer brown, perfect for the crease.
- Sidecar: A shimmery and slightly glittery golden bronze with a bit of red in it.
- Buck: A dark matte brown which is also perfect for the crease.
- Half Baked: A yellowish gold with metallic shimmer.
- Smog: A beautiful greenish bronze with shimmer.
- Darkhorse: A bronze brown with green shimmer.
- Toasted: A champagne-pink brown with shimmer.
- Hustle: A dark plummy brown with flecks of purple.
- Creep: A black with gold and silver shimmer.
- Gunmetal: A black base with blue-gray frost and silver shimmer.
I bought my palette from Debenhams UK. The packaging of the Naked Palette 1 is a kind of cardboard box with a lining as the cover. It has a magnet attached that will secure the product so it is safe to carry. It comes with an attached mirror . Because of the packaging materials, the package of the Naked Palette 1 is quite fragile. You have to be very careful if carrying it for travelling. Make sure that you put it in a very safe place that limits its chance to get bent or wet.
The palette comes with a medium sized single eye shadow flat brush. For me, the brush is best used to apply the eye shadow to all over the eye lid (base color). The stick of the brush is made from a metal material while the brush is made from a synthetic materials. I am really happy with the quality of the brush.
Now, coming onto the shade review, Texture of the shadow is very smooth and it is highly pigmented. It is blendable so it makes it very easy to blend one color with the other. The product stay on ur eyelids very well and does not smudge easily. It is long lasting. Especially if you use eye shadow primer before putting on the eye shadow. It can last all day with it. Most importantly, it does not crease at all even though you have used it in a quite long hours.
Next best thing I like about this is , It have all the neutral warm shades whic hare great for everyday look 🙂 I love UD products, They are cruelty free
Only downside I felt is of course the price! and its availability in India.
Coming to the swatches. I have included swatches with/ without flash and outside and indoors to show you guys how the shade looks like in different lighting…:)
|Swatches With Flash (taken indoor)|
|Daylight without Flash|
|Under Direct sunlight|
My favorite is Sin, sidecar and half baked 🙂 these are the shades I use the most!!
This eyeshadow palette is worth every penny and the range of colors is just so amazing & perfect and they are of high quality!!
Dupe Alert : MUA Undressed Eye Shadow Palette ; Read Review Here
What about you? Which is your favorite shade?
Do share with me what you think about the palette, review, pictures
I would love to hear your opinions:)
Review of Naked 2 & 3 coming soon!!!
Read other Urban Decay Reviews by me!!
- Urban Decay Fun Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash
- Urban Decay Roller Girl Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Dangerous Eye ShadowPalette
- Urban Decay Tinted Moisturiser
- Urban Decay Vegan Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Shadow Palette
- Urban Decay Preen Eye Shadow Palette