Hi girls…..I really loved LUSH products and I was like WHAT>>>>EEErrrgrrrrr when I heard the news about LUSH closing down its stores across the country :/
So, I decided to make some LUSH inspired masks and the end result is this…
As this is a strawberry season, I thought I will start with Strawberry face Mask….
To know I made this Yummmmmmmmy mask…Keep reading!!!
ALL THAT YOU NEED FOR THIS DIY
- Fresh Strawberries (5-8 nos) ; You can add more if you wanna prepare a large batch
- 3 tb spoon of French Clay/Fullers Earth/calamine Powder (You can get all of these in dept stores/grocery stores)
- 3 drops of Lavender Oil
- 4 drops of Sweet Almond Oil
- One Tb spoon Organic Honey
- A clean container to store the mask
How to make the mask
Wow…..You are done!!!! How awesome it is…. 🙂
How to use
- Use everyday/ weekly once as you wish!
- Apply it evenly on your face and spray rose water or plain water when it dries up and wash off with cold water by scrubbing the mask evenly!
A Secret Tip: Don’t let blender make a fine pulp..Let some strawberry pieces remain..This gives you that LUSHHHH effect!!!
Hope you girls love this DIY as much as I love!!!
I tested this and trust me…This is awesome!!! n ya one most important thing…
KEEP IT REFRIGERATED>>>
Do give it a shot and let me know what you think about this………
Enjoy last few hours of weekend!!!
hmmm :/ God How I hate Mondays!!!
Great diy 🙂 I love strawberries, will give it a try sure! xo
thanks gow 🙂 do try and let me know the results
Love this! You should refrigerate it right?
yes….should be kept in a refrigerator..its better to make thm in lesser wuantities s othat u can make a new batch as soon as the latter gets over
finally m able to comment in ur blog 🙂 a great post 🙂