Hmm..So, in order to get out of this bad mood, I thought to create an everyday wearable eye look..As I have packed almost all the palettes which I have…I used minimal products for creating this look…At the end of the post, I will update on what products I used….
|Forget my face…I haven’t concelaed too…Just applied a lipgloss… 🙁
- NYX Eye shadow Base
- A black eye shadow(I used Shade Shine from Sigma Bare Palette..I got that single shade as a free gift from sigma)
- Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow Vapour on my lids ( A cute gorgeous orangey shade)
- NYX jumbo pencil Milk as a highlighter
- Black kohl Pencil- I used Lotus Kajal
- eye lash curler and mascara
- Q tips
Now..last last step…curl ur lashes and apply mascara..I u want falsies, apply them…Honestly I dislike falsies… :/
I am not explaining with step by step pictures as I find it very difficult to capture myself using my heavy camera….