Packaging & Price
Comes in a Cute Vintage Packaging…32 lovely shades..Absolutely adore the cute cardboard packaging!!!
Price: when you flip the box, its given 1600 INR , But I got it for 999 INR from Jabong 🙂 Its sold for 8 GBP to 9 GBP in UK
Qty: 16g; Shelf Life:12 Months
I started swatching from 3rd column, The first and second row shades were not showing up on my hands..They are almost similar or n***…. 🙂 All of these are swatched once…you can layer it on until you get the desired intensity!!
Swatches & My views about Palette
Hope you loved the swatches….
The pretty packaging is the first thing you notice about this!! Its very very girly and vintagy…Its quite good with a in built mirror…All colors are very much wearable and great for neutral looks as well as smokey-eyes.
I loved them a lot…A mix of shimmery and matte shades!! The shades are very well pigmented except some,..The really light ones are especially hard to work with( second column),I would rather use them for blending (first column shades; they are close to my skin tone) 🙂 I find that some of the light matte shades are quite chalky and sheer and difficult to work with, but they are just a minority(2nd column). With some good primer underneath, they last all day… This palette is apt for creating day time as well as night time looks!!!
Sadly, while clicking snaps, palette fell down and 2 shadows were crushed…but, I pressed them back..its almost fine now…
|after pressing the broken shadows; Quite fine now…M now an expert!!!|
- very cute packaging
- looks vintagey
- 32 shades in a single palette
- travel friendly compact packaging
- mix of matte, shimmery shades
- majority of shades have no fall out
- comes in a palette with inbuilt mirror
- good pigmentation, can be layered on to get maximum intensity…All swatches are single swipes
- great as a gift
- pink band which is attached to the palette helps keep the cardboard packaging sturdy
- some shades doesn’t show up.
- some have fall-outs or appear chalky (this is just a minority, majority of useful shades are problem free)
- one has to be a little careful about palette as the shadows might crash if falling down
- no applicator/ brush included
- a little expensive and availability in India is an issue