Marc Jacobs EDT – Daisy is something that was in my wishlist from the time I started blogging and explore the beauty world. Today I am here with the review of this gorgeously packaged product.
- Top Notes: violet leaves, wild strawberries
- Middle Notes: violet petals, jasmine bouquet
- Base Notes: musk, vanilla infusion
Price: 94 $ for 3.4 oz ; Buy from Sephora here
More pictures of this adorable fragrance
Daisy is a sparkly floral-woody fragrance, fresh and feminine at the same time. It is devoted to a sophisticated, seductive, and dazzling woman, which at the same time strives to simplicity. It is captured in a lovely bottle decorated with daisy flowers on the top. The bottle is very sturdy and well made- I have taken this several times with me during travel in a bubble wrapped outer cover… Very safe to travel with. Creator of this fragrance is Alberto Morillas
In the words of Fragrantica – Charming Daisy fragrance caresses with the fruity strawberry notes, intensive green aroma of violet leaf and sparkling spicy pink grapefruit. Its heart beats in floral rhythm, composed of silky and intoxicating gardenia, delicate violet, and jasmine petals. The powdery soft dry down is composed of white woods, vanilla and musk.
Overall – I absolutely love Marc Jacobs’ “Daisy!” It is such a beautiful fragrance- It’s not too sweet, not too floral , a fresh summery scent -not overpowering, and lasts for hours. The bottle it comes in is so pretty and feminine. I use “Daisy” every other day. I prefer this scent during summers. This makes a lovely choice for someone who enjoys very soft fresh scents.
- A truly fresh & feminine fragrance with a playful innocence
- Elegant, sophisticated, enchanting but not too serious
- Wraps you in comfort, warmth & sparkling floral bouquet
- Notes of violet leaves, violet petals, jasmine petals, strawberry, ruby red grapefruit
- Blended with musk, vanilla & white woods
What is your favorite summer fragrance