By contributor : Agnirupa
Hello my pretty makeupholics…
Missed me much? :-* aww I missed all you guys so much too. So, its punishing summer….What can we ladies do to beat the summer blues except than shop and drop? 😉 and of course, summer screams oranges and corals the most *_* but having a pinkish complexion coral clashes horribly on my skin so yeahh, I needed a pink-toned peachy coral, Presenting the review of MAC Lustre lipstick in See Sheer
What MAC says
MAC describes *See Sheer* as a grapefruit pink in lustre finish *permanent range*
More Pictures, Swatches, LOTDs & my take on MAC – Sea Sheer Lipstick
This particular lipstick being from their permanent range, comes in our familiar matte black and silver tube with a secure click lock cap which never ever loosens while carrying around so thumbs up <3
The finish is MAC’s lustre finish which is by far one of my most favorites and it is very light, glossy and smooth in texture- glides very easily even on dry lips and applies evenly 😀 it does not accentuate fine lines/ dry patches and instead smoothens out minor flaws, resulting in a juicy pout.
The shade *See Sheer* has its definite reasons for being so popular *_* it is indeed, a lovely peachy ripe grapefruit pink which on lips looks as if you have just bitten into a ripe chunk J having pink undertones this lovely fusion of coral and peach sits very well on my complexion and gives a pretty polished pout 😀
As far as pigmentation goes in case of the lustre lippies, this is good and applies semi-sheer in a single swipe and needs 3-4 swipes to get proper color on lips . ladies with pigmented lips or other problem spots would be better off avoiding this for solely this purpose.
Lasting time is of course nowhere near the mattes or amplified finishes but in spite of being glossy and sheer, it does manage to hold its own ground for 3-4 hours easily . It fades gracefully, no peeling, rough edges thank you very much MAC!
- Convenient classic MAC packaging with a secure cap
- Comes in lustre finish *my favorite!* and is very smooth, light and glossy.
- Applies very smoothly and evenly on lips
- Does not dry out lips.
- Does not accentuate fine lines/dry patches.
- Results in a healthy juicy pout.
- Lovely fusion of peach, coral and pink in this particular hyped shade <3
- Yummy Vanilla fragrance
Not very pigmented as it’s a lustre lipstick and so ladies with pigmentation issues won’t be pleased with it…
My rating: 4/5
Do I recommend?
Yes, absolutely ^_^ it’s a perfect summer color and flatters different types of complexions alike as it has both yellow and pink undertones .Being from lustre range it has a lovely smooth juicy texture, easy to apply and does not dry out lips <3 totally recommend this!
So that’s all from me today lovelies. Hope you loved the shade as much as I do.
Till next time keep shopping and stay pretty :-*
Makeupholic World : Awesome review as always Agni 🙂 You have a great collection of MAC yaar 🙂 Loving each lipstick on you! Pretty swatches and awesome review as always
- MAC Lipstick – Modesty
- MAC Lipstick – Flat Out Fabulous
- MAC Lipstick – Hug Me
- MAC Divine Nights Collection
- MAC Lipstick – Riri Woo
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – Glamour Era
- MAC Styleseeker Mattene Lipstick – Eden Rouge
- MAC Lipstick – Rebel
- MAC Lipstick – All Fired Up
- MAC Lipstick – Prepare For Pleasure
- Swatches & Review of 14 MAC lipsticks
- MAC Lipstick – Viva Glam Rihanna
- MAC Lipstick – Impassioned
- MAC Lipstick – Chilli
- MAC Lipstick – Heavenly Hybrid
- MAC Lipstick – Pleasure Bomb
- MAC Lipstick – Girl About Town
- MAC Lipstick – Dangerous
- MAC Lipstick – Please Me
- MAC Lipstick – Brick-O-La
- MAC Lipstick – Kinda Sexy
- MAC Lipstick – Spirit
- MAC Huggable Lipcolors- Red Necessity, Commotion, Feeling Amorous
- MAC Tinted Lipglass – Viva Glam 1
- MAC Lipstick – Up the Amp