Hi girls…Today I am reviewing an everyday nude shade from MAC. There are only a handful of shades that can be flattering on every skintone. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick: Creme In Your Coffee is true to its name; So creamy; Read on to find out how it looks on my NC 40 skintone.
What MAC say about Creme In Your Coffee
Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
Packaging & Price :
1490 INR ; Comes in its own signature classy black packaging which is easy to carry as the cap shuts tightly. The packaging is nice but, it doesn’t have any shade indication on it. Shade name is indicated on the bottom of the tube.
MAC describes Creme In Your Coffee as a mid toned pink brown shade. It has a cremesheen finish- So, the texture is really creamy and if you layer it up a lot – It might be a little heavy on the lips. But, If you are looking for an everyday shade – Then one-two swipes will give that perfect n*de look. This gives my lips a mauve-y, slightly browned tone. It’s exactly what I wanted. The pigmentation is good- stays on for 5 hours after which I reapply. The lipstick is not so hydrating – Also doesn’t dry out lips too. It has a mild fragrance to it which fades off after a while of applying it. it doesn’t accentuate fine lines on your lips. I am somehow not liking how MAC have hiked their prices two times in an year. :/ Check out the swatches and how it looks on me. All pictures are taken in natural daylight without flash.
- Stays on for about 5 hours.
- No tugging or pulling of lips while applying lipstick.
- The vanilla scent.
- MLBB shade for most skintones
- creamy and doesn’t accentuate fine lines
Overall, Mac Cremesheen Lipstick – Crème in Your Coffee is a perfect MLBB shade for everyone. It looks mauveish on me and stays for around 5 hours. The texture is quite creamy which spreads easily on lips and it gives glossy sheen to lips. This is my favorite lipstick for everyday wear. Highly recommended.
Hope you guys liked the review. You can check out more MAC lipstick reviews by clicking the links below
Girls, Find your favorite MAC Lipstick reviews here 🙂
- MAC Lipstick – Modesty
- MAC Lipstick – Flat Out Fabulous
- MAC Lipstick – Hug Me
- MAC Divine Nights Collection
- MAC Lipstick – Riri Woo
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – Glamour Era
- MAC Styleseeker Mattene Lipstick – Eden Rouge
- MAC Lipstick – Rebel
- MAC Lipstick – All Fired Up
- MAC Lipstick – Prepare For Pleasure
- Swatches & Review of 14 MAC lipsticks
- MAC Lipstick – Viva Glam Rihanna
- MAC Lipstick – Impassioned
- MAC Lipstick – Chilli
- MAC Lipstick – Heavenly Hybrid
- MAC Lipstick – Pleasure Bomb
- MAC Lipstick – Girl About Town
- MAC Lipstick – Dangerous
- MAC Lipstick – Please Me
- MAC Lipstick – Brick-O-La
- MAC Lipstick – Kinda Sexy
- MAC Lipstick – Spirit
- MAC Huggable Lipcolors- Red Necessity, Commotion, Feeling Amorous
- MAC Tinted Lipglass – Viva Glam 1
- MAC Lipstick – Private Party
- MAC Lipstick – Up the Amp
- MAC Lipstick – Crosswires
- MAC Lipstick – Sea Sheer
- MAC Lipstick – Yash
- MAC Lipstick – Toying Around
- MAC Lipstick – Happy Go Lucky
- MAC Lipstick – Red Balloon
- MAC Lipstick – Candy Yum-Yum
- MAC Lipstick – Dreaming Dahlia
- MAC Lipstick – Chatterbox
- MAC Lipstick – Vegas Volt
- MAC Lipstick Viva Glam 5
- MAC Lipstick Good Kisser
- MAC Lipstick Fusion Pink
- MAC Lipstick Party Parrot
- MAC Lipstick Speak Louder
- MAC Lipstick Lavie En Rouge
- MAC Lipstick Kelly Yum Yum
- MAC Lipstick Nouvelle Vogue
- MAC Lipstick Damn Glamorous
- Swatches of 6 MAC Lipsticks that look alike