Find Rmyah’s Blog here
Helloowww my beauties,
One thing I cannot live without is a compact. I have normal skin with an oily T-Zone and my dearest nose always loves to “shine”.
A decent compact dabbed onto my nose lasts for about an hour and then my face is back to being in the spotlight. I have always been on the lookout for a good compact that would at the very least last for two to three hours.
On one such quest, I came upon a tiny little store in General Bazaar, Hyderabad which had these little beauty, EYETEX DAZLER COMPACT POWDER
In the photograph below ( I’m too lazy to type them up )
The packaging is pretty much utilitarian. This doesn’t have a flip open lid so its not on-the-go friendly.
The lid has a mirror inside, which is very impractical since the lid isn’t flip type. But I was surprised at the quality of the mirror. Crystal clear image.
The compact comes with a puff which is also very decent. Picks up just enough product.
Must say this product blends like a dream and it is just the right shade for me ( My hands are way tanner than my face, I’m NC30 in MAC ). And the oil control, pretty good, maybe it’s the Kaolin Clay but my nose stayed shine free for three hours, and that too at a mega price of Rs.80. Wow…!!!
- The price, Rs.80 for a compact is dirt cheap.
- Blends easily and doesn’t feel powdery or chalky on the face.
- Keeps face shine free for about three hours.
- Provides decent coverage, evens out skin tone very nicely.
- One pan holds a lot of product. It can last upto four or five months with every day use ( at least five times a day ).
- Packaging is definitely a no-no. Not at all travel friendly.
- Availability might be an issue, haven’t seen them everywhere ( or maybe I haven’t noticed ).
- Overall a decent product and you can give it a shot.
- Will I buy it again: I’m still conflicted. There’s a lot more product left. Will think once that’s over
Hope you liked my review ;Wish me luck ladies
Until next time,
MakeupholicWorld Edit>>>> Welcome to Makeupholic World Rmyah:) nice review:)
Gud Luck for the giveaway!!!
Note: This is a guest post. The review is based solely upon the author’s experience.