Who doesn’t love changing hairstyles! Don’t let unruly frizz get the better of you.
With the wonderful range of Keratin Smooth products, Its now even more easier to attain your favorite ramp ready look… So get ready to say so-long to frizz with the latest salon innovation! This blog post is all about creating some of the awesomeist looks!! This post is an entry for Tresemme Ramp Ready Hair competition By IndiBlogger...
There are so many hairstyles to choose from!Most importantly, you have to find a style that fits your face, personality and occasion/mood. here is a list of styles you can try for a change!! Do comment and let me know which matches your hair the best…..
2. Fish Tail Braid
- Tie hair into a low ponytail (use a ribbon, or something you can easily remove after).
- Section the ponytail into two parts.
- Take a piece from the outermost part of each section, e.g. leftmost for the section on your left, rightmost for right and move it to the other section.
- Keep doing this alternately until you reach the end of the ponytail
- secure with an elastic or a cute hair accessory.
3. PONY Tail
4. Beach Wave HairStyle
5. Doughnut HairStlye
- Pull all hair into a ponytail. Comb the hair it will be free of tangles and easier to style.
- Pull the ponytail through the hole in your doughnut. doughnut form, should be at the base of the ponytail against your head.
- Lean forward and spread your ponytail evenly around the doughnut. If your hair is wet, you might want to use a comb. Make sure that your hair completely hides the doughnut
- If you don’t want extra hair around your bun, pull the doughnut up to the end of the ponytail and tuck the ends in, folding your hair into the bun
- Hold the bun in place and stretch an elastic hair band around the doughnut to secure the hair.
- Tuck in excess ends and secure with bobby pins.
6. Collaborative HAIRSTYLE
Hope you liked the post!!
More Videos on Ramp Ready Hairstyles can be watched from Tresemme You Tube Channel here
Because of the heavy hyderabad summer, I chosen the doughnut bun hairstyle!!!!
Here’s the finished look I created….