- Any Under Eye Cream/Moisturiser
- NYX Orange Corrector
- Inglot Cream Concealer LC300 (For reference I am NC40 in MAC)
- MUA Pressed Powder Shade:02
- Apply any under eye cream and gently massage the area around your eyes using your ring finger…I used Biotique Almond Under Eye Cream.
- If you have stubborn dark circles like me, we need a corrector to neutralize the color before the application of concealer, You can use any corrector, I have used NYX Orange Corrector using a q tip and then applied it evenly using my concealer brush F60 from Sigma.
- Apply your concealer, rather than pasting it, just pat the concealer, I used Inglot LC300 onto your under eye area. Keep patting and gently swiping until you have a smooth even layer over your dark circles Make sure you do this step very slowly as your eye area is very delicate.
- Set the concealer by applying some yellow powder or translucent powder or pressed powder. I have used MUA Pressed Powder :Shade:02; Its enough for daily wear…For Special Occasions, I use MAC Studio Fix….and you are done!!!!
Hope you all liked this new section at Makeupholic World.
Reply in the comments section your opinions about the new section and first tutorial….Also comment below which tutorial you want next!!!!
Also, do share all the steps you lovely people follow while concealing dark circles..
I will be back again with another tutorial soon!!! Till then…Bubbyyyeee gorgeous ladies!!!!!
If you liked this and my blog!! Don’t forget to like Makeupholic World FB page here